Raising the level of personal leadership effectiveness through an increased understanding of key leadership principles so that you will have an opportunity to experience greater self-leadership skills and influence with others.
A Mastermind study is a gathering of like-minded people who desire to focus on and achieve their goals through the study of topics of leadership based on the book of John C. Maxwell, The 21 Irrefutable Laws of Leadership.
We will provide a 4-week group study and facilitated discussion(60-90 minutes weekly) on lessons from expert leadership teacher, consultant, and author, John C Maxwell. This exploration of John’s work will touch on several laws to include:
• "The Law of Solid Ground", – helping leaders to understand the power of trust;
• "The Law of Addition" – establishing how leaders can add the most value;
• "The Law of the Picture" – each leader will learn how the model of leadership we display sets the tone for our team.
Outline of the Laws of Leadership workshop
A 1-hour conference call or meeting will take place a few weeks before starting the MasterMind in order to discuss the leadership situation of your team, so that we can select the laws (maximum 8) to be discussed, as well as your expectations.
Each of the four sessions will last 60 to 90 minutes on a weekly basis and will cover the following:
• An introduction and functioning of the MasterMind (only on the first session);
• Debriefs on the application of the law(s) addressed at the previous session (except on the first one);
• Group discussions with questions based on the specific law(s);
• Instructions on the assignment for the next session
The first and last sessions will be conducted live/onsite, the two middle sessions virtually by teleconference or live/onsite (as an upgrade). It is advisable to purchase the book for each participant.
Benefits of the Laws of Leadership workshop
At the conclusion of the training you will come to discover your leadership strengths and challenges, and have a general understanding of the leadership values and principles.
You will be presented with a certificate of completion issued by the John Maxwell Team.