Some Project Managers are not able to attend a full advanced project management training session, our e-Learning Advanced Project Management Course takes place according to an original concept of blended learning that includes an individual e-learning followed by a group workshop. This part of the training allows the participant to develop his know-how with numerous practical exercises, case studies and role plays. Two elements distinguish the method used during this workshop:
1. Alternating between theory and exchange of experiences
This training requires a basic project management knowledge. It enables the participant to consolidate essential project management techniques (earned value, risk analysis…) and to acquire know-how in leadership (negotiation, conflict management...)
Goals of E-learning Advanced Project Management course
At the end of this training the participant will have acquired a solid knowledge in 2 areas:
1. Project Management Techniques and tools:
• Analysis and evaluation of the stakeholders
• Establishing the communications plan
• Analyzing earned value and progress control
• Change management
• Risk analysis and establishing a risk response strategy
• Procurement and contract management
• Recruitment, composition and building of the team
• Motivation, communication and responsibilities for an efficient teamwork
• Preparation and conducting of negotiations
• Problem resolution and conflict management
• Marketing for a successful project
Method of E-learning Advanced Project Management course
The educational method limits the theoretical aspects to the essential and privileges interactivity: great demands are made on the participant who is confronted with problems that he has to learn to solve by himself by doing numerous exercises.
In only 20 hours, the participants acquires a pertinent knowledge that he can immediately put into practice.
The participant will receive PMI® PDUs for the 20 hours that the course lasts.