You can be a good orator, but if your presentation is not effective, then the result will be disappointing. Presenting the right message to the right audience the right way is the key factor of success.
Based on The Pyramid Principle by Barbara Minto, our 2-day Writing Successful Presentations course shows people, through hands-on exercises, case studies and team work how to prepare, write and structure their presentations with emphasis on:
• Ensuring they are communicating the right message to the right audience and ensuring they are using the appropriate tools for the message and audience
• Ensuring their presentation is structured and presented in the optimal way
We use little theory and lots of practice in structuring and writing, with active feedback, discussion and exercises.
Benefits of our Writing Succesful Presentations Training
To learn how to write a successful presentation provides you with a methodology and structure that allow you to:
- Define the problem from the audience's point of view
- Ensure the solution addresses the real issues
- Decide how to most effectively communicate the message
- Communicate in a structured, ordered and clear manner