Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. It is a strategic competency for any organizations, as it ties results to business goals and enhances competitivity and profitability.
This intensive, hands-on workshop in English is organised in 2 days of face-to-face blended learning: classroom with a Project Simulation tool. It allows you to acquire the basics of Project Management in a highly effective and fun way and gives you the possibility to experience the role of a Project Manager, take decisions, manage changes and successfully complete a project.
Course participants learn how to apply learnings to real situations in an interactive way using the project simulator SimulTrain.
An experienced facilitator leads discussions to reinforce key aspects and their implementation into best practice Project Management.
Benefits of our Pro-PM Project Management workshop
At the end of the workshop, participants will be able to:
Content of our Pro-PM Project Management workshop
- Project initiation and organization
- Scope development and definition
- Planning of activities and resources
- Risk analysis, monitoring and control
- Estimations, budget and cost control
- Quality management
- Performance control and change management
- Team development and communication
- Project closing, lessons learned