This ½ or 1 day interactive workshop is based on both theory and practice:
- Being healthy and staying active every day
- What impact does adequate physical activity have on improving motivation, self-confidence, balance and well-being?
- nutritional advice and lifestyle
- health and Team Building
- personal assessment and objectives
- Circuit Training and various easy exercises that need no particular physical condition
Participants receive comprehensive information and tools to better manage their well-being in everyday life.
The teams improve their overall productivity.
Decisions to change are boosted by individual commitment to the group.
Better health = less absenteeism.
Better health = more efficient = more successful projects.
Agenda of our workplace wellness workshop
- What does being healthy mean
- The impact of physical activity on your health
- Become and stay active: Tips and tricks
- How to train?
- The basics of Nutrition
- Team building and health
- Individual assessment and objectives
Objectives of our workplace wellness workshop
- Understand the different aspects of health
- Awareness and implementation of new behaviors related to health
- Setting simple and realistic goals for the short term, and establish a long-term vision
- Perform daily activities more efficiently, with more energy and enthusiasm