With Virtual Classroom trainings, we hold real, live training courses with an experienced, live trainer, and up to 12 participants. The difference is that the course is held in a virtual classroom environment.
All of our courses, except “Presentation Skills” and “Facilitating Meetings and Workshops” can be held in the Virtual Classroom. We use the WEBEX platform. The participants download a stand-alone program onto their PC, and log on to the course on-line. If a participant is unable to join a session or simply wants to re-run a session, they can download the session onto their PC and play it back as often as they wish.
People find that it takes 10-15 minutes to become used to the virtual environment, and it then feels like a normal classroom. They all see the same slides and white board. They can talk, discuss, break into separate rooms for exercises, draw, laugh, clap, raise their hands and interact, just like in a normal classroom.
Advantages of the Virtual Classroom Trainings
• No travel
• No extra expenses
• No training room required
• Each participant is at their normal work–desk
• Only 1.5 - 3 hour sessions, so participants are more present at work
• Recorded sessions so participants can review the sessions afterwards
• Recorded sessions, so if a participant misses a session, they can review it in their own time