In today’s multicultural society, we have to increasingly interact with people from different cultures, whether it is selling to Chinese clients or working with people from India or Poland.
Today's successful managers and their staff require the skills to operate in the global marketplace, to understand the cultural implications of diversity and the ability to turn cultural difference to a competitive advantage.
The growing need to negotiate and communicate effectively across cultural boundaries demands a high level of understanding of the ways in which different cultures approach issues. The sooner Intercultural Awareness can be appreciated, the sooner individuals develop the potential to become the international managers and facilitators of tomorrow.
It is good to note that without an appreciation for cultural diversity, attempting to cross cultural barriers has an over 90% chance of failure.
This one-day Intercultural Awareness Workshop is key to managing these interactions successfully. Our one day course empowers you to understand all ground rules and specificities of such environment, as well as develop your skills to negotiate and communicate better across different cultural boundaries.
Benefits of our Intercultural Awareness Workshop
• In-depth cultural awareness and understanding of the impact of cultural differences
• The necessary foundation and tools to become culturally competent
• A better understanding of the cultural challenges facing multicultural workplaces
• The opportunity to enhance cultural sensitivity and competence
• Practical tools to reduce cross-cultural misunderstanding and encourage positive cross-cultural working relationships